Ashwagandha

Ashwagandha Improves Memory and Cognitive Function in Study

Los Angeles, CA — A study published in the Journal of Dietary Supplements found evidence that supplementation with ashwagandha (specifically KSM-66 from Ixoreal Biomed)...

DEA Issues New Drug Code Causing Confusion About CBD’s Legal Status

Springfield, VA — On December 14, 2016 the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a Final Rule that adds a new drug code (7350) for...

Social Media Club Launched by Shelton Group

Chicago, IL—Experts believe promotional posts should comprise only 20% or less of a business’s social media content. What about the remaining 80%? To help...

Wakunaga Celebrates 40 Years

Wakunaga of America Company is proudly celebrating 40 years of delivering high-quality medicinal herbs to consumers. From its headquarters in Mission Viejo, CA, Wakunaga...
vinpocetine

FDA Excludes Vinpocetine as a Dietary Ingredient

Washington, D.C. – On Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced vinpocetine did not meet the definition of a dietary ingredient and...
CRN, The Conference, Sally Hogshead, Fascination Advantage Assessment

Sally Hogshead Discusses the Fascinate System at CRN’s The Conference

Washington, D.C. – On Friday, October 28th, Sally Hogshead, a New York Times best-selling author and creator of the Fascination Advantage Assessment, will share...

Tunies Celebrates 20 Years of Success

Coral Springs, FL—Tunies Natural Grocery and Vitamin Supercenter, the largest store of its kind in Florida, celebrated its 20th anniversary this September. Founder and original...
Monsanto, Bayer AG

Monsanto Says “No” to Bayer Takeover

St. Louis, MO—Monsanto has turned down a takeover bid from Bayer AG valued at more than $65 billion. Bayer reportedly tried to sweeten the deal...
chicken

Bird Flu Outbreak Found On Tyson Foods Chicken Supplier Farm

On March 6, 2017, the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) announced a confirmed case of the...

Kamut Celebrates #30, Releases New Data on Diabetics

Big Sandy, MT—Kamut International celebrated its 30th anniversary at Expo West with a booth birthday party, a new product launch and the release of new research.

CURRENT ISSUE