Recipe courtesy of Carrington Farms
2 tbsp peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
1 tbsp Carrington Farms coconut oil
1 tbsp unsweetened 100% cacao powder, such as Hershey’s
1 tsp baking stevia
1. Cut the banana into small rounds, making sure you have an even number because you will be making little “sandwiches” out of them.
2. Top half of the banana slices with peanut butter and sandwich the other half on top.
3. Place in freezer to chill for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the chocolate shell.
To make the chocolate shell:
1. Melt Carrington Farms coconut oil. Mix in cacao powder and stevia, and make sure to stir until the chocolate mixture is well combined.
2. Dip chilled peanut butter sandwiches in the chocolate. Place back in freezer for a few moments to harden the chocolate shell and enjoy!
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 7/1/2015