Founded in 1971, Lily of the Desert is privately owned by the Lovelace family headquartered in Denton, Texas. Lily’s mission and motto has always been and will remain, “retaining the quality that nature created.” In 1991, Lily of the Desert became the largest U.S. grower and processor of Aloe vera products in the natural products industry. By 2001, their products could be found in 99% of natural product stores and major grocery chains across the U.S., creating a strong and loyal brand following.
For more than 45 years, Lily of the Desert has remained committed to our motto by making health products that our customers feel confident buying. We grow our own organic Aloe vera, and oversee each step of the process from the field to the bottle. This helps maintain ultimate quality control without using any 3rd party vendors and also helps to keep costs down. As a science-driven company, Lily of the Desert has become a leader in the aloe category with third party clinical studies to back up any health claim made by their products. In recent years, Lily of the Desert has added contract manufacturing capabilities to their services and is working with top global companies.
Key Market Areas
• Aloe vera juices and gels, Condition Formulas
• Aloe powders
• Digestive Health
• Personal Care
• After Sun
• Healthy Oils
Major Products/Service Offerings
• Aloe vera juices (also available in preservative free) and gels: supports healthy digestion, immune function, boosts antioxidants, detoxification, normal muscle and joint function, nutrient absorption
• Aloe Herbal Stomach and Detox Formula: An ideal blend of organically-grown Aloe vera with trusted herbs known to target digestive, kidney, liver, gall bladder and urinary tract functions.
• Topical Aloe vera gelly: Made with 99% Aloe vera, this top-selling aloe gelly is ideal for daily use to moisturize and hydrate the skin. Perfect for after-sun care.
• Aloe Mix n’ Go (aloe powder): If you love the benefits of aloe but need a delivery method that is easier to transport, Aloe Mix n’ Go is perfect. Just add one stick packet to 16 oz of water and you have your daily dose of aloe benefits.
• Personal Care products for women, men and kids: Aloe is nature’s best moisturizer and this line is formulated with the user in mind. A great assortment of lotions, body washes and facial care.
• Aloe vera
• Energy Shots
• Health products
• Meal replacements
Digestive health is the cornerstone of overall wellbeing and the shot-version of top-selling Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula is a great way to maintain healthy digestion wherever you are in the world. With a fresh, minty taste this pint-size wonder will help naturally balance your stomach’s pH.
Lily of the Desert
1887 Geesling Road, Denton, TX 76208
Telephone: 940-566-9914 and 1-800-229-5459
Year founded: 1971
Jack Brown, VP of Sales and Marketing