MegaFood has been made with love in New Hampshire since 1973. We are pioneers in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch from farm fresh foods. All of us at MegaFood are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
We start with fresh, local foods to make our FoodState Nutrients™, which provide essential nutrients with a spectrum of naturally occurring trace minerals and phytonutrients. Each food is carefully selected for its natural ability to deliver a potency-assured dosage of a specific vitamin or mineral. This includes fresh carrots for mixed carotenoids, broccoli for folate, cabbage for vitamin K, oranges for vitamin C, organic brown rice for complete vitamin E and antioxidant-rich fruits like cranberries and blueberries for protective phenolic compounds—all of which provide the complete nourishment naturally found in farm fresh foods.
Our one-of-a-kind Slo-Food Process™ to craft our FoodState Nutrients™ was developed after years of partnered research at the University of New Hampshire. This process is slow and gentle so that we do not diminish the nutritional value. Though we rely on science and advanced technologies to make each and every one of our FoodState Nutrients™, we have maintained traditional handcrafted practices including hand weighing and small-batch blending, plus low-heat tableting. We have upheld these practices to ensure we make each batch with the utmost precision, care and love.
Because we start with real foods and take care to preserve the valuable nutrition they contain, our wholesome supplements provide a comprehensive blend of phytonutrients and trace minerals not found in isolated vitamins. At MegaFood, we provide the most complete nourishment possible by delivering nutrients the way nature intended.
To learn more about MegaFood and the products we make, visit megafood.com
Key Market Areas
Vitamins & Supplements
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Children’s Health
- Condition Specific & Specialty Formulas
- Digestive Health & Probiotics
- Vegan Supplements
MegaFood offers a variety of multivitamins suitable for women, men, children, vegans and vegetarians alike. MegaFood offers the following:
- Convenient one-daily multivitamins (Women’s One Daily, Men’s One Daily, Women Over 40™ One Daily, Men Over 40™ One Daily, One Daily, One Daily Iron Free)
- Multivitamins (Balanced B Complex, Complex C, Vitamin D3 1000 & 2000 IU)
- Children’s Formulas (Kid’s One Daily, Kid’s N’ Us™ MegaFlora®, Kid’s B Complex, Kid’s Vitamin D3 600 IU)
- Minerals (Blood Builder®, Zinc, Calcium, Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium, Bone, Magnesium, Selenium)
- Digestive (MegaFlora®, MegaFlora® Plus, MegaZymes™, High Active Enzymes, Gluten & Dairy MegaZymes™)
- Condition Specific (Adrenal Strength®, Thyroid Strength®, Prostate Strength™, Vision Strength™, Tension Release™, Quercetin Strength™)
- Specialty (Wild Blueberry, Skin, Nails & Hair™, Medi-Safe™, Pure Cranberry)
- Vegan (Vegan Daily™, Vegan-Ease™, Vegan Protect™, Vegan B12™)
MegaFood is now offering five new formulations:
1. New Multivitamins for Women & Men—Formulated specifically to support the needs for women and men 55 years of age or older. These formulas provide key nutrients to enhance longevity, support healthy bones and maintain overall well being.*
2. Kid’s B Complex—Provides a balanced ratio of B vitamins to support the health of the nervous system.* Includes Zinc to support immune health and Lemon Balm to help calm nerves and busy bodies.*
3. Kid’s Vitamin D3—Provides 600 IU of vitamin D3 to promote healthy immune function and bones.* This mini-tablet includes trace minerals to enhance nutrient utilization.*
4. Pure Cranberry—Provides Farm Fresh Cranberries from Decas Farm located in Carver, MA. This formula provides a natural punch of protective phytonutrients to support immune defenses and urinary tract health.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Robert Craven, CEO
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, November 2012