Manufacturing organic and natural nut butters, seed butters and honey since 1976.
Once Again Nut Butter Collective, Inc. develops and supports:
- Domestic and international fair trade
- Small organic farms and cooperatives
- Educational, medical and employment programs in Nicaragua
The company’s annual donations provide assistance to impoverished Americans, disaster victims and community support efforts. Once Again Nut Butter Collective, Inc. has been employee owned since 1976.
Key Market Areas
- Nut butters
- Seed butters
- Peanut butter
- Cashew butter
- Almond butter
- Sunflower seed butter
- Organic Fair Trade honeys
- Bulk and packaged nuts
- American Classic Almond Butter: Almond butter you don’t have to stir before enjoying.
- Sunflower Butter no salt no sugar: Sunflower butter that is just one single ingredient.
Once Again Nut Butter Collective, Inc.
12 S. State St.
P.O. Box 429
Nunda, NY 14517
Year Founded: 1976
Robert (Bob) Gelser, General Manager
Lloyd Kirwan, Director of Purchasing
Bryan Fritz CFO
Lisa Blatz, Director of Sales and Marketing
Charles Harris, Category Manager West
Robert Collins, Category Manager East
Gael Orr, Communications Manager
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, November 2012