Ixoreal Biomed’s award-winning KSM-66 is the highest-concentration, full-spectrum, and highly bio-available root extract of ashwagandha—an adaptogenic botanical. KSM-66 was developed over 14+ years of R&D and has been on the market for just over 9 years, but it is already in more than 1000 products, from major supplement companies including: Pfizer, Walmart, Mars, Nature’s Bounty, GNC, CVS, Costco, Optimum Nutrition, Solgar, Nestle, Nature’s Sunshine, Unilever, Bayer, Reckitt Benckiser, Nature Made, Olly, Youtheory, Centrum, Goli Nutrition, Vitamin Shoppe, Webber Naturals, Garden of Life, Ancient Nutrition, Organify, Muscletech, Walgreens, Vital Proteins, Moon Juice, etc. It is the best-selling ashwagandha root extract on the world market today.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha has been clinically proven to help:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and improve quality of sleep
- Enhance memory and cognition
- Increase immunity, endurance, and strength
- Improve sexual function health in both men and
women, and testosterone in men
KSM-66 can rightly be called the World’s Best Ashwagandha because of the following reasons:
- KSM-66 has the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials, 24 in number and counting.
- KSM-66 has the highest concentration of all major full-spectrum root extracts available on the market today.
- We are the only major branded ashwagandha maker in the world with its own farms, labs, manufacturing, and distribution.
- KSM-66 is the botanical with the highest number of quality certifications. KSM-66 and its manufacturing facilities have gone through the most extensive inspections and safety assessments in our industry for the labels of FSVP-FSMA, GFSI (FSSC22000, BRC, SQF, HACCP), GMP (USP, NSF, NPA-UL, WHO), 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO (Non-GMO Project Verified), Gluten Free (by GFCO), BSCG-drug free, Kosher, Halal, Strong Science, Friend of the Earth, Glyphosate Residue-free and several others.
- KSM-66 has a neutral taste, unlike other ashwagandha extracts that are rather bitter to taste, making it an excellent choice for food and beverage manufacturers.
Major Products/Service Offerings
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract. We are widely recognized to be the ashwagandha expert and ashwagandha is the only thing we do. Owing to the unmatched quality, safety standards, and other salient features, we command a market share of more than 50% of all the major ashwagandha root extracts, globally!
There have been significant accomplishments in terms of science and innovation at KSM-66. In the year 2020, collaborative effort between our science and research team have led to new studies published in the areas of sleep and
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study. Cureus, 11(9), e5797.
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Ashwagandha Root Extract in the Elderly for Improvement of General Well-being and Sleep: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study. Cureus, 12(2), e7083.
- Clinical evaluation of the pharmacological impact of ashwagandha root extract on sleep in healthy volunteers and insomnia patients: A double-blind, randomized, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology: 264:113276.
- Safety of Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, study in Healthy Volunteers.
Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 57, 102642.
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial on the effect of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera dunal.) root extract in improving cardiorespiratory endurance and recovery in healthy athletic adults.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 272, 113929.
KSM-66 has added a bunch of new certifications, taking the total number to an unprecedented 36, the highest for any ingredient in our industry. These new certifications include FSVP-FSMA, GFSI (FSSC22000, BRC, SQF, HACCP) certified, Glyphosate-Residue free. We are also in the process of achieving 4 more quality certificates.
Ixoreal Biomed Inc.
10849 Weyburn Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90024
Year Founded: 2011
Kartikeya Baldwa, CEO
Chris Kilham, Medicine Hunter,
Key Advisor-Scientific Affairs
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.