Rahway, NJ—Veggies Made Great has narrowed submissions to its Health Care Heroes initiative and is asking the Natural Products Industry to vote. The winner and nominator will both win free Veggies Made Great products for one year, the company announced in a press release.
Commenced in June, the initiative has been collecting submissions from community members who nominated friends and family on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. The top 5 candidates are:
- Chris Levi of Florida, Paramedic at AMR
- Zachary Dixon of Arkansas, Dixon Family Dental
- Stephanie Warren of Virginia, NICU Nurse
- Amy Tsoi of Virginia, Nurse, Nurture Care
- Katrina Crossley of North Dakota, RN Care Manager, Dept. of Veteran Affairs/ STG International
Votes will be accepted until July 31, 2020. Interested participants can read more about the finalists and vote here.
In addition to recognizing front-line healthcare workers, the company has been donating products to workers and hospitals. If you would like to request a donation of products to a hospital or medical office contact email@example.com.