Recipe courtsey of Nutiva
1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ cup + 2 tbsp Raw Honey
1 cup Coconut Milk
¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
¼ cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
1 cup Organic Blueberries
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
3. In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
4. Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
7. Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
8. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
9. Cool on rack and serve.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 7/01/2015