Grilled Quinoa & Lime Salmon Cakes Recipe courtesy of NOW Foods
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 ounce fillet wild salmon, chopped
- 1 Q Cups Organic Quinoa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- ¼ cup scallions
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil, Extra Virgin, Organic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill to 350° F.
- Place ½ cup of hot water in Organic Quinoa Q Cup, cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Combine instant quinoa with all ingredients.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Place salmon-quinoa cakes on grill for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Posted on WholeFoods Magazine Online, 9/30/2016