This recipe is courtesy of La Tourangelle
La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Spray Oil
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon lightly toasted sesame seeds (black or white)
2 green onions, chopped
Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash meat, shrimp and snap peas.
2. Place each in separate bowls.
3. Generously coat each in La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Spray Oil.
4. In a separate bowl combine fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame seeds and green onions.
5. Pour marinade over meat.
6. Make marinade again, coat snap peas.
7. Make marinade again, coat shrimp.
8. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. Store in the fridge for up to 6 hours for more intense flavor.
10. Skewer everything.
11. Grill until grill marks appear or until meat and shrimp are cooked through.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 7/1/2015