Recipe courtesy of Nutiva.
2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Refined Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Ginger (grated)
2 tbsp Mirin
1 tbsp Tamari
1 cup Cashews
1 cup Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
6 cups Bok Choy (sliced)
1 cup Scallions (sliced)
1. Warm a wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add the oil, ginger, mirin, tamari and cashews.
3. Stir-fry 2 minutes to flavor the cashews with the ginger.
4. Add and stir-fry the red bell pepper and bok choy for 3 minutes, or until the red pepper turns bright red and bok choy wilts slightly.
5. Taste and add more tamari for a saltier flavor, if desired.