Recipe Courtesy of Once Again Nut Butter
Yield: 2 ½ dozen
1 cup Once Again Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup packed dark brown sugar
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup dates, chopped
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup maple syrup
1 large egg
½ tsp vanilla
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F.
- Place all of the ingredients together in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix on medium speed until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Drop generous tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until cookies are set, but still soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet.