Vegan Veggie Casserole by GreenAcres Market-Bradley Fair
- 4 large Yellow Squash, shredded
- 4 large Carrots, shredded
- 1 Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1 tbls. Minced Garlic
- 1-14 oz. can Coconut Milk
- 1 container Tofutti Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbls. Olive Oil
- 2 cups Vegan Bread Crumbs
- ½ bunch Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sautee red onion for five minutes in coconut oil.
- Add yellow squash and carrots and continue to sautee for two minutes.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until fragrant.
- In a blender, blend coconut milk with Toffuti and add mixture to vegetable sautee.
- Pour all into a casserole dish.
- In a bowl combine vegan bread crumbs, olive oil and parsley.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over the veggie casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Posted on WholeFoods Magazine, Online 7/31/2017