Boulder, CO—Palm Done Right announced the addition of six new brand, retail, and business partners to its community of retail and brand partners committed to clean ingredients and supply chain transparency:
- Ash Hopper handcrafted soaps endeavor to maintain and continually improve upon their connection with Earth’s natural environment.
- Turner and Addie, founded by a brother and sister duo with a goal to provide teens with natural soap products that are both good for your skin and good for the environment.
- Riverside Soaps, which strives to minimize its impact on the environment while providing customers with natural, and nearly-natural, vegetarian and vegan soap, bath, and body products.
- Canada Organic Trade Association,a membership-based association for organic agriculture and products in Canada.
- Oh, Oh Organic, which is committed to sourcing sustainable ingredients and continue to supply certified organic, sustainable, and Non-GMO ingredients to the cosmetic industry.
- Outpost Natural Foods, a co-op with four locations in Wisconsin, Outpost Natural Foods that celebrates fresh, made-from-scratch foods, sustainable living and the transformative power of a local economy.