Washington, D.C.—The Natural Products Association (NPA) announced that its annual conference, The Big Natural, will take place virtually on November 30-December 1. The event will offer industry-driven educational sessions, workshop programming, case studies, interactive discussions, and networking, and will give attendees access to experts in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis and the election year.
“This is an event that no one in the industry can afford to miss,” said NPA President and CEO Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., in a press release. “While we may be doing things a little differently this year, we are moving full speed ahead and addressing the issues that are most impacting our industry. We are tailoring the program this year to make sure that attendees are still engaged and have the same access to the world’s leading experts in the natural products industry. This is also an excellent opportunity for the industry to make a direct investment back into the industry, with 100 percent of profit going directly to education and advocacy initiatives.”
- A keynote address with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) fighter Daniel Cormier discussing his life in the ring and what he’s doing to stay healthy in retirement.
- Industry-specific educational sessions such as probiotic regulatory hurdles with Amy Smith from DuPont Nutrition.
- In-depth discussions of real-world challenges, issues, and practical lessons with executive-level speakers such as Rich Cleland of FTC.
- Focus on business innovation, finance, investment, and global market opportunities relevant to the natural products space with David Thibodeau from Dunn Rush & Company.
- Breakout sessions that will explore discrete issues faced by business unit and department heads spanning regulatory, compliance, legal, marketing and business functions.
Related: Sneak Preview! Driving Opportunities in the Microbiome Space Virtual Event
Expo West 2021 Rescheduled
SupplySide East 2021 Rescheduled
The two-day event is open to both NPA Members and Non-Members, and will be attended by diverse cross-section of senior executives spanning the C-suite as well as department leadership within the Retail, CPG, Natural, Health Foods, Supplements and Investment sectors with budget and/or human capital responsibility.
Additional speakers and more information about the conference will be announced over the next several weeks. Register here.