Orlando, FL—In 2020, SENPA put on the only in-person natural products trade show of the year, with the SOHO Expo. The event is back this year, taking place December 2-5, 2021. Industry members will gather in person at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando for SOHO Expo 2021, the “show with a Big and Natural Heart.” A main goal: to bring retailers the tools they need to help their business survive and thrive in modern retail.
The show kicks off on Thursday, December 2, with the 22nd Annual Alan Kristowski Memorial Golf Tournament.
Education fills the day on Friday, December 3. Talks over the course of the event include a keynote presentation by Harold Lloyd: Here Comes The Future! Are You Prepared For An
Apocalypse Or A Renaissance?
Additional educational sessions include:
- How to Increase Sales Without Saying a Word
- 5 Mistakes Retailers Make on their Websites and How to Fix Them
- Succession Planning – How to Retire Healthy
- Building a Team to Carry on Your Legacy
- Creating Profitable and Impactful Supplier Partnerships
The show floor is open Saturday and Sunday. For more on the show, including a “show at a glance” overview and information on safety protocols, go to www.senpa.org/soho-events/
soho-expo/ for details.