Consumer demand for products that support immune health is high, and so is scrutiny from the FTC and FDA. In this discussion, which took place at the Naturally Informed virtual event Taking Control of the Immunity & Wellness Market on June 12, 2020, Cheryl Myers, Chief of Scientific Affairs and Education, EuroPharma, Inc.; Amy Summers, President, Pitch Publicity; and Ivan Wasserman, Managing Partner, Amin Talati Wasserman, address how brands and retailers can communicate with consumers without crossing any lines. Tune in below to hear their valuable advice and insights.
To view more informational and educational sessions from this and other Naturally Informed virtual events, register for free on-demand access:
Taking Control of the Immunity & Wellness Market
- Strategies for Immune Wellness with Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Wellness and Immunity: A new mega-trend? with Shelley Balanko, Ph.D., of The Hartman Group
- Nutrients & Nutraceuticals for Immunity with James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
- and more!
Driving Value Through Sustainability Across the Supply Chain
- Regenerative Agriculture 2020: A Primer on the Future of Food with Thomas M. Newmark of The Carbon Underground
- Retailer Roundtable: Starting Local to Spark Change with Alan Lewis, Natural Grocers, and Abraham Nabors, Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
- Resilience in Action: Best Sourcing Practices for Supplier Sustainability with Greg Ris, Indena U.S.A., Inc.
Driving Opportunities in the Microbiome Space
- Postbiotics: What are they and how do they work? with Colin Hill, Ph.D.
- Your Guide to a Complete Microbiome Makeover with Fred Pescatore, MD, MPH, CCN
- The New Frontier? AI and personalization in the microbiome space with Afif Ghannoum, Aline de Santa Izabel, Mariette Abrahams, and Jay Jacobowitz of Retail Insights
Join Us for More Education & Networking!
On January 20-21, 2020, WholeFoods Magazine and Trust Transparency Center will host our next virtual event in the #NaturallyInformed series: Mental Wellness: Mastering the Market. This Naturally Informed event will cover a wide range of pressing topics focused on boosting brainpower with strategies such as nootropics and brain hacking, as well as fostering mental wellbeing by enhancing stress resilience, elevating mood, and more. An impressive line-up of world-class experts will provide insights on the latest science and technologies driving development, merchandising and communication strategies for brands and retailers, and the inside scoop on what will drive new opportunities in the market. And stay tuned to www.naturallyinformed.net for event details, including how to reserve your spot for this free event and our next event, focused on NutriBeauty, in April.