Virtual—Advertising in the age of COVID, lessons learned from recent advertising claims class action lawsuits, top traps to avoid when making environmental and sustainability claims…these topics and more will be addressed at the American Conference Institute (ACI)’s 5th Annual Advertising Claims Substantiation, taking place virtually on February 2-3, 2022. An esteemed faculty of advertising industry stakeholders, including inhouse counsel, law firm attorneys, and representatives from consumer protection groups, will update attendees on the latest legal and regulatory challenges facing advertising and marketing professionals.
A few of the topics to be covered:
- Made in the USA claims – Substantiating Country of Origin claims
- Developing strategies for compliant Green Claims
- Social Media and Influencer claims risk mitigation
Attendees will also gain insights on:
- The implications of the AMG Capital Management vs. FTC decision
- New NAD and CARU initiatives
- New consideration for health and wellness claims under the COVID-19 Consumer Protection Act
View the full agenda and register here. WholeFoods readers can get a 10% discount with the code D10-817-817EX01.