The American Conference Institute (ACI) and the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) are putting on the 8th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements—virtually. It will be held on June 23-24.
Over 35 speakers will provide insights on topics ranging from supply chain integrity to post-, pre-, and probiotics. Other highlights on the agenda include:
- Focus Session on Addressing Inconsistent Interpretations of the Dietary Supplement Definition
- Case Study on the Best Way of Establishing Ingredient Safety: NDI notification vs. GRAS determination
- Spotlight on the Current Status of a Legal Path for CBD in Dietary Supplements
- Think Tank on Increased State Consumer Protection Activity
- Risk Assessment of Innovative Claims and the Use of Influencers in Product Promotion
For a limited time only, the conference registration fee includes access to two complimentary workshops on June 25th:
- WORKSHOP A: Working Group on Compliant Commercialization of Hemp-Derived CBD Dietary Supplements
- WORKSHOP B: Working Group on International Dietary Supplement Commercialization in the Current Geopolitical Climate
Interested parties can register here. Whole Foods Magazine Readers SAVE 10% when registering. Use code: D10-669-669CX03.