The Global Prebiotic Association (GPA) has added five new members, two at the Member Level and three as Associate Members, according to a press release. GPA has also launched a Professional Membership option.
“The prebiotic market continues to expand and interest in the category and in GPA is sky rocketing,” said GPA Executive Director Len Monheit in the press release. “We are thrilled to welcome these new members who represent diverse parts of the industry and help expand GPA’s reach.”
Member Level companies include:
- ADM, a human and animal nutrition and agricultural origination and processing company.
- Aquamin, creator of a marine multi-mineral complex derived from the Lithothamnion seaweed species.
Associate Level companies include:
- Anderson Advanced Ingredients, an innovator and provider of functional food and nutraceutical ingredients.
- Next Trillion Sciences, a specialized clinical research organization that focuses on antifungal, antibacterial, and dermatology agents.
- Traverse Science, a virtual Contract Research Organization specializing in food and nutrition research.
The new Professional Membership level is open to researchers, academics, and individuals whose companies are too wide-ranging to justify a full corporate membership but who want to engage in the association. Students can also join at this level.
“Connecting with the scientific community is a huge priority. We saw a growing need for a membership level for individuals who want to engage with the prebiotic community,” stated Monheit.