Torrence, CA—Sun Chlorella has been named The Official Superfood of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Liberty basketball teams.
Highlights of the partnership, as outlined in a press release:
- Sun Chlorella will be the presenting sponsor of Nets Training Camp.
- Sun Chlorella will have branded signage integrated at the Nets’ state-of-the-art practice facility in Brooklyn.
- Sun Chlorella will receive digital courtside signage at Barclays Center for all Nets and Liberty home games
- Sun Chlorella will work alongside the Nets to create a custom social media content series that will highlight the importance of nutritious food choices and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Sun Chlorella will have involvement in upcoming Nets health and wellness virtual events
- Nets season ticket holders will be given exclusive offers for Sun Chlorella products.
“The Nets and Liberty are proud to partner with Sun Chlorella,” said Chris Insolera, Vice President of Global Partnership Sales at BSE Global, in the release. “Plant-based supplements like those made by Sun Chlorella are growing in popularity as people are increasingly choosing healthier eating habits. We’re excited to have Sun Chlorella as our Official Superfood Partner and look forward to working alongside them to elevate the importance of clean eating and healthy lifestyle choices.”
Futoshi Nakayama, President and CEO of Sun Chlorella Corporation, added, “We’re thrilled to be the Official Superfood of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Liberty. Health and wellness are of the upmost importance to us—especially at a time like this—and we are proud to align with a team of elite athletes that take their health as seriously as we do. We are delighted to officially announce our partnership.”