Denver, CO—NoCo Hemp Expo, in conjunction with Let’s Talk Hemp Media, is inviting the hemp community to its Earth Week Virtual Conference and Trade Show, beginning April 22, 2020, the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day, according to a press release.
The conference will feature live webcasts and Q&A’s on Day 1, with pre-recorded seminars and presentations available all three days. Topics will include latest trends, scientific data, and new sustainable innovations that promote hemp and protect the planet. Interested parties can register here.
- Let’s Talk Hemp and The 422 Podcast Hosts Morris Beegle and Rick Trojan will serve as the main emcees.
- William Richmond, USDA’s Chief of the U.S. Domestic Hemp Program, will present the latest on government regulations and provide an update.
- Jonathan Miller from the Hemp Roundtable will share how various States are working with legislative policies. Additionally, he will provide an update on FDA regulations and timelines and what’s next for the industry.
- Celebrity soccer star Rachael Rapinoe will discuss how athletes recover quicker and more effectively with hemp.
- American Hemp Farmer author Doug Fine will set the stage for discussions on sustainability and regenerative agriculture, just in time for Earth Day!
- Renowned Attorney Bob Hoban will present a detailed account of the diversification of the hemp plant and the human factor.
Morris Beegle, Co-Founder of Let’s Talk Hemp Media and Producer of the NoCo Hemp Expo, said in the release: “We’re very excited to kick off Earth Week with our pilot Virtual Hemp Conference and Trade Show on the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day. It’s vital to engage with our constituents and provide ways for them to join in the hemp conversation with business leaders and government officials. Additionally, we have secured an online platform that is safe, interactive, and robust, and we have taken the measures to ensure the conference platform is unique, but also meets our security needs.”
The show will take place April 22-24, 2020. Tickets are free. More information can be found here.
Beegle continued: “This is a crucial time for our industry and we’re looking forward to the conversations and opportunities this digital Expo can provide to everyone who participates.”