Salt Lake City, UT—The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED) and ClearCut Analytics are partnering to deliver a webinar focused on the EPA and DHA supplement category on Amazon.com in the U.S. Topics to be addressed at the webinar, which is scheduled for Thursday, April 29, at 9 AM PDT:
- How the omega-3 supplement market has evolved in the last year, comparing pre-COVID data to current data.
- Which subcategories (fish oil, krill oil, algae oil) and health benefit areas (heart health, brain health, prenatal, etc.) are doing particularly well.
- How omega-3s compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie.
- Key insights about new category entrants, 3rd-party resellers, and top-selling products.
- The latest on platform challenges related to the new supplement guidelines that go into effect in May.
“ClearCut is thrilled to share insights about the omega-3 supplement market with the GOED community,” said Daniel Harari, Vice President of Business Development for ClearCut Analytics, in a press release from GOED announcing the event. “Over the past year, omega-3 supplement sales have increased by 44% on Amazon. It’s evident that the demand is hot, and Amazon is the first indicator of consumer trends that will shape the future of the industry. We’ll touch on some of these trends in our webinar.”
Related: The Natural View: Talking Certifications & Amazon Compliance
GOED Publishes New Consumer-Focused Resources
The Essential Role of eCommerce Data for Natural Products Innovation
Ellen Schutt, Executive Director of GOED, added, “Many in the omega-3 category are interested in understanding what is happening on Amazon.com as a key retail influencer. Learnings from this webinar should benefit the omega-3 industry and may help fuel growth in the category.”
The webinar is scheduled for 30 minutes, plus time for a Q&A session. Registration ($99, with discounted rates available for GOED members) is open now.