OmniActive Health Technologies addresses complex challenges for customers in the dietary supplement, food and beverage space using technology-driven, sustainable solutions with application support within a global regulatory framework. Whether looking for a new ingredient to add to a ﬁnished product or an ingredient solution to enhance an existing ingredient, you will ﬁnd unmatched innovation at OmniActive.
OmniActive leverages international R&D strengths to deploy an array of state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies in extraction, puriﬁcation, isolation and delivery of nutritional actives. The company’s manufacturing operations are located at multiple FDA-audited sites in India and are cGMP and HACCP system compliant.
Key Market Areas
• Brain Health
• Digestive Health
• Eye Health
• Healthy Aging
• Heart Health
• Joint Health
• Men’s Health
• Metabolic Health
• Natural Extracts
• Skin Health
• Sports Nutrition
• Weight Management
• Women’s Health
• Lutemax 2020: Premium lutein with enhanced levels of zeaxanthin isomers
• Lutemax Free Lutein: Premium lutein manufactured from marigold flowers
• Lutemax Lutein Esters: Premium lutein in its natural ester form
• OmniXan RR-Zeaxanthin: 3R, 3’R zeaxanthin from paprika, a whole food source
• OmniXan-RS RS (Meso)-Zeaxanthin: Delivering high-quality RS-zeaxanthin from marigold flowers
• Capsimax Capsicum Extract: Concentrated, natural capsicum in a controlled-release beadlet
• CurcuWIN Curcumin with Enhanced Absorption: Clinically proven 46 times greater relative absorption over standard curcumin
• Gingever: High-potency super-critical fluid ginger extract
• OmniLean: The Metabolic Synergizer—managing multiple facets of metabolic health and weight management
Newly launched: OmniLean, a specifically designed, scientifically validated extract of Salacia to support multiple facets of metabolic health including healthy weight, glucose and lipid management.
An extension of Lutein For Every Age™, What’s Your B.L.U.E.?™ is OmniActive’s newest initiative to educate consumers on high-energy blue light, its sources and ways to help protect healthy vision from its effects with the support of the macular carotenoids—lutein and zeaxanthin isomers (RR-zeaxanthin and RS [meso]-zeaxanthin).
Our eyes are bombarded by high-energy blue light sources—electronic devices (i.e., televisions, tablets, smartphones and computers, energy-efficient indoor lighting (CFL/LED) and LED car headlights). High-energy blue light reaches deep into the eye and can harm the macula—the region of the eye responsible for visual acuity and sharpness. Lutein and the zeaxanthin isomers support eye health by acting as powerful antioxidants and filtering high-energy blue light.1,2 To help support healthy eyes for a lifetime, OmniActive offers Lutemax 2020—a scientifically substantiated, differentiated ingredient providing all three macular carotenoids (lutein, RR- and RS [meso]-zeaxanthin)—in a 5:1 ratio for optimal eye health support.
1. D Max Snodderly. Am J Clin Nutr. 1995;62 (suppl): 1448S-61S.
2. Bone RA, et al. Exp Eye Res. 1997; 64: 211-218.
OmniActive Health Technologies
67 E. Park Pl., Ste. 500
Morristown, NJ 07932
Year Founded: 2004
Abhijit Bhattacharya, President, OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd.
Lynda M. Doyle, Sr. VP Global Marketing
Darrec Jones, Director, Market Development N. America
Christopher Lamb, Director, Market Development
Brian Appell, Marketing Manager
Published in WholeFoods Magazine July 2016