Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.® (SGTI) specializes in providing premium quality dietary supplements in a soft gelatin capsule delivery system. We are a full-service contract manufacturer dedicated to the production and marketing of branded products and custom turnkey formulations. We have earned many U.S. patents, most of which are for significant technological breakthroughs in the area of nutrient bioavailability. We obtained GMP certification through the NPA/UL and NSF, including NSF’s GMP for Sport™. We are Halal certified by the ISA and are an approved foreign manufacturer by Health Canada.
Having an international sales team enables us to export our softgels throughout the world. SGTI supports our exclusive products through clinical studies, extensive marketing and educational efforts. We are committed to helping customers effectively communicate the benefits of our products and be a reputable source of information. We have the capacity to meet high volume demands as well as accommodate smaller jobs in a reliable manner.
Since its inception, SGTI has maintained its goal of providing high value-added products. Specifically focusing on ingredients that were difficult to absorb, difficult to encapsulate, or fragile to work with, SGTI has developed an array of proprietary technologies that allow its products to deliver superior results.
Customer care shapes every department; it is of utmost importance for our customers to receive prompt and courteous service. We take the guesswork and liability out of the GMP responsibility equation by ensuring that our softgels contain the intended ingredients and are absent of contaminants. We embrace corporate transparency through our meticulous quality assurance procedures, comprehensive QC testing, and record keeping/documentation on all products for traceability purposes.
Delivering custom and branded softgels, naturally.™
Some of our key branded softgel supplements include:
• CoQH-CF®: A clinically-proven antioxidant solution providing a stabilized and protected form of reduced CoQ10 (Kaneka Ubiquinol™) in a softgel using our crystal-free technology that demonstrates superior bioavailability.
• GlucoHelp®: A banaba leaf extract, standardized to 18% corosolic acid, for blood glucose support.
• Injuv® softgels: A naturally derived, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid complex for skin and joint health with proven absorption and bioavailability, promoting beauty from the inside out.
• Perluxan® softgels: An all-natural botanical extract derived from hops resin used to support joint health, providing a safer approach to soothing aches from overexertion of everyday activities and effectively calming the body’s minor pain cascade.
• EZ Mega 3™: An easy-to-swallow fish oil concentrate softgel capsule that is neutral in taste and contaminant-free, providing omega-3 essential fatty acids.
• Custom formulation and contract manufacturing
• Develop production technologies that maximize a formula’s effectiveness
• Accommodate small production runs
• Scientific verification, supplier qualification, label claim assurance, and raw material disclosure
• Real-time stability testing
• Extensive marketing and educational support of branded products
• Part of a global network of companies with an international sales team
Soft Gel Technologies, Inc. is committed to sustainability and practices corporate conservation. We have incorporated a 260-kilowatt co-generation machine that generates electricity using natural gas. When the power is generated, heat is produced and can be harnessed for other elements, such as heating water for our boiler. This eco-friendly upgrade makes us independent of the California power grid, so that we can be a reliable and environmentally-conscious supplier.
Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
6982 Bandini Blvd.
Commerce, CA 90040
Telephone: (323) 726-0700 or
Toll-free (800) 360-7484 (SGTI)
Fax: (323) 726-7065
Year Founded: 1989
Steve Holtby, President & CEO
Hiroshi Kishimoto, CFO/Senior Vice President