For nearly 30 years, Good ‘N Natural has been committed to making the highest quality products affordable, so that people everywhere can live healthy, active lives. Unlike many vitamin companies, we’re the manufacturer. We formulate our own nutritional supplements, source the finest ingredients, conduct comprehensive testing, and package and ship our products directly to you. This allows us to offer you products of outstanding quality at the greatest value to you and your customers. Every Good ‘N Natural product is subjected to hundreds of quality tests and assays throughout the manufacturing process. As an added measure, we have our facilities audited by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and STR®, a leading independent pharmaceutical and dietary supplement quality evaluation firm.
What You Should Know About What’s In Good ‘N Natural®
Every Good ‘N Natural Product is Tested and Retested to Ensure:
• Our ingredients exactly match what’s on the label • In-house testing verifies the purity and freshness of our ingredients and their bioavailability
• To ensure product safety, we test all products for heavy metals, trace contaminants and harmful bacteria
• To deliver the highest quality, all dietary supplement products are required to be in compliance with 21 CFR Part 111, the current FDA good manufacturing practice regulations for the dietary supplement industry.
Key Markets Served
Good ‘N Natural is sold exclusively through health food and natural products retailers, providing an A-to-Z line of only the purest Vitamins, and Nutritional Supplements, Herbs, Food Supplements and Beauty Products. Over 450 individual products deliver a consistent quality and potency you can trust.
Major Products/Service Offerings
Good ‘N Natural proudly offers over 450 high-potency quality products in categories including:
• Food and Green Food
• Supplements • Digestion and Enzymes
• Nutritional Oils
• Sports Nutrition
• Men’s and Women’s Supplements
GOOD ‘N NATURAL
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, November 2010