Located in the heart of Austin, TX, Natural Vitality supplies the ever-increasing demand for unique supplement formulations in powdered, liquid and capsule forms. The company was founded back in 1982 with the development of Natural Calm®, the top-selling anti-stress magnesium supplement.
Today, Natural Vitality is an international purpose-driven company. To give you more information and to help you educate customers about Natural Vitality products, here are some key reasons we stand out:
1. Best selling, award winning. Natural Vitality’s Natural Calm has been the top-selling magnesium supplement in the natural foods industry for nine years running. In this time, we have gained numerous awards from magazines such as Better Nutrition, Taste for Life, Vitamin Retailer and Delicious Living. Natural Calm has been recognized as AKA Approved by celebrity dietitian Ashley Koff, R.D., and is also approved by Mommy MD Guides and Parent Tested, Parent Approved. Natural Calm is a highly absorbable, water-soluble magnesium in ionic form; it’s ready to work right away! Additionally, flavored Natural Calm is made only with certified organic flavors and organic stevia; Natural Calm is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Refer customers to Natural Calm who are experiencing symptoms typically associated with cellular-level magnesium depletion, such as stress, headaches, muscle tension, cramps, spasms, low energy, constipation or difficulty sleeping. It is important to let customers know that they need to balance their calcium intake (from supplements and diet) with adequate magnesium. We recommend a roughly 1:1 balance of calcium to magnesium, and our products containing both calcium and magnesium reflect this.
2. Premium-quality supplements. We strive to provide premium-quality nutritional support through products such as our naturally chelated Plant-Sourced Minerals and our powerhouse plant-based multi, Organic Life Vitamins. Our Kids Natural Calm Multi is nationally a top-selling children’s liquid multi. Made without sugar, it is one of the most comprehensive children’s supplements available. We use only the best organic fruits and vegetables, organic quinoa protein, organic flavors and organic stevia. All of our products are gluten-free, and many of them are vegetarian or vegan and certified non-GMO through the Non-GMO Project. We want the best for our customers!
3. Sales and free merchandising. Our in-house promotions department produces merchandising items that can be shipped out free of charge: posters, shelf talkers, fliers, handouts, info cards and more. We also provide free samples of Natural Calm, Natural Calm Plus Calcium and our popular liquid supplements. These can be placed by your supplement aisle, near the checkout or supplied on request. Samples result in a high number of sales and are the perfect way for a consumer to try before buying.
We also have a highly successful checkout point-of-purchase display with boxes containing five packs of Natural Calm and a discount coupon.
If there is something special or unique about your store, let us know and we’re willing to work with you to tailor promotions and set up store specials. We love a good deal where everyone benefits! Talk to your Natural Vitality sales rep to see what we can do.
4. Sustainable lifestyle, healthier planet. Natural Vitality actively encourages progress toward a healthier Earth, sustainable food system and less stressed lifestyle. A percentage of our product sales goes toward our Calm Earth Project environmental action initiative, now in its eighth year. As part of this program, which supports organic farming and environmental stewardship, Natural Vitality works with such groups as the Bionutrient Food Association, Remineralize the Earth, Organics 4 Orphans, Center for Food Safety, Organic Farming Research Foundation as well as other similar nonprofits. Through our publishing arm, Natural Vitality Publishing, we provide inspiring features, tips and recipes in our Organic Connections magazine as well as free educational eBooks and eGuides (www.organicconnectmag.com).
5. Intimate business model. Natural Vitality is a leader in the natural products industry with the number two, three and nine best-selling supplement SKUs, according to a recent industry survey. Despite our growth, our business is based on personal relationships. We look after our retailers and talk with our customers every day. Our business is all about connection and service. If you need us, we’re here.
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, July 2015