Having a baby is among the most miraculous moments in life. And when it comes to preconception, pregnancy and nursing, Fairhaven Health is with you every step of the way—offering a tradition of unsurpassed product quality, service and a compassion for each customer’s unique journey to parenthood.
In the United States, there are more than 11 million couples trying to conceive at any given time. Of those couples, many will face fertility obstacles or frustrating delays, and one in five will encounter some formal difficulty in becoming pregnant. Even young couples in the best of health have only a 15– 20% chance of conceiving each menstrual cycle. And with couples trying to conceive later in life, the likelihood of fertility issues presenting themselves may increase over time as we age.
Our mission at Fairhaven Health is to help couples that may be struggling with their conception efforts. And for years now, the company has been achieving that important goal. From preconception through pregnancy and nursing, Fairhaven Health is there—every step of the way—to provide clinically proven products designed to safely and naturally promote fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding wellness. As a trusted leader in the field of reproductive health, Fairhaven Health’s fertility solutions are cooperatively developed and formulated by a diverse panel of medical experts—including doctors, ObGyns, nutritionists, and naturopaths. Noted fertility expert, Amos Grunebaum, M.D., plays a pivotal role in formulating a number of Fairhaven Health’s products.
Since 2001, Fairhaven Health has been providing safe and effective products to natural product retailers. All products are manufactured here in the United States in GMP-certified facilities to ensure efficacy and quality.
Key Market Areas
• Products to Help Couples Conceive
• Products to Support a Healthy Pregnancy
• Products to Support Breastfeeding
• FertilAid for Women: A fertility-enhancing supplement designed for trying-to-conceive women. Helps restore hormonal balance, supports reproductive wellness and optimizes the chances of conceiving.
• FertilAid for Men: A male fertility-enhancing supplement designed to improve sperm count, motility and morphology. Doctor-developed and clinically proven to improve sperm parameters.
• FertileCM: Improve the quantity and quality of the cervical mucus with doctor-developed FertileCM. Also designed to help support a healthy uterine lining for implantation.
• FertiliTea: A delicious, organic herbal tea designed especially for trying-to-conceive women. Supports overall reproductive health, encourages hormonal balance and optimizes your chances of conceiving.
• Pre-Seed: Pre-Seed is the first “fertility-friendly” intimate lubricant specifically designed for couples that are trying-to-conceive. Includes a 40-gm tube with nine reusable applicators.
• SpermCheck Fertility Test: An easy-to-use home fertility test for men. Find out if low sperm count is affecting your fertility from the comfort of your own home.
• Pregnancy Plus Prenatal Vitamin: A once daily tablet containing key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. One bottle is a two-month supply.
• DreamBelly Stretch Mark Cream: Natural ingredients such as aloe, jojoba oil, mango butter and other nutrients help moisturize the skin and prevent stretch marks. No harsh chemicals or preservatives.
• Nursing Blend Breastfeeding Supplement: Designed to meet the nutritional needs of nursing women and aid in milk production. Formulated and endorsed by a leading lactation specialist and M.D.
• Nursing Time Tea: Made of organic herbs such as fennel seed and blessed thistle, this tea is designed to increase and improve overall breast milk supply.
• Nipple Nurture Balm: All-natural ingredients formulated to soothe, protect and heal sore or cracked nipples experienced by nursing mothers. 100% organic so it is safe for both mom and baby.
FertilAid for Women is currently undergoing an 18-month clinical study conducted by the National College of Natural Medicine slated for publication in 2012 (FertilAid for Men already has a clinical study behind it).
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, November 2011