Uleva Products aims to create fuller lives through high-quality, hemp-based supplements developed by industry professionals dedicated to the best possible outcomes. Our mission is to provide adults with an herbal and nutritive route to wellness, and to enhance lives with specific purpose. No matter the circumstances, Uleva provides an approachable, holistic path to balance.
Our hemp is skillfully grown from only the highest quality farms available. We ensure there are no herbicides or pesticides used on our crops. Final production of Uleva occurs at Contract Pharmacal Corp (www.cpc.com), a state-of-the-art facility in New York, using some of the industry’s most advanced equipment and strict quality-control standards.
Founded in 1971, Contract Pharmacal develops, manufactures and packages pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter drugs, and dietary supplements for customers ranging from major drug companies like Sanofi, making the store-brand OTC drugs on behalf of pharmacy chains like CVS, all the way to nationwide supplement retailers like GNC. By combining the highest-quality hemp with CPC’s 50 years of pharmaceutical experience, Uleva has brought to market a product unlike any other.
Key Market Areas
• Dietary supplements
• Health and Wellness
Major Products/Service Offerings
Uleva offers a line of full spectrum hemp extract
supplements combined with specific herbal and nutritive ingredients to provide the ultimate hemp-based support for a healthier lifestyle.* Each capsule contains 100mg of full spectrum hemp extract, 10mg of which is CBD.
- Flex gets you moving with glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy joints so you can go with the flow.*
- Fuel taps into the energy-boosting power of green tea to put a spring in your step—and an exclamation point on your day.*
- Digest delivers the soothing stomach support of ginger to help you enjoy your favorite foods minus the occasional indigestion and bloating.*
- Relax harnesses the stress-relieving power of ashwagandha to help you stay calm and carry on.*
- Sleep features the calming touch of melatonin to help you rest easy by night so you can shine by day.*
- Relieve may ease aches and pains with anti-inflammatory turmeric to help you stay off the sidelines and in the game.*
Uleva Products is launching softgels, tinctures, liquids, and beauty products in the near future. Visit uleva.com/shop and use code wholefoodsmag for 15% off your next
purchase. Offer expires 9/30/19.
Uleva Products, Inc.
1770 Blake St., Denver, CO 80202
Telephone: (720) 577-4448
Year Founded: 2018
Matt Wolf, CEO
Sam Potter, President
Spencer Sohmer, COO
Erin Thomas, Director of Business Development
Laurence Horowitz, Sales Manager
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.