Recipe Courtesy of Once Again Nut Butter
1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
½ cup Once Again Organic Cashew Butter
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp curry powder
¼ tsp kosher salt
½ cup salted cashews, roughly chopped
- Preheat the broiler. The rack should be in the top portion of the oven so the cauliflower is 3 to 4 inches away from the heat while cooking.
- Whisk together the cashew butter, curry powder, olive oil and salt.
- Toss the cauliflower and chopped cashews in the curry mixture.
- Spread out the cauliflower in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes, until just tender when pierced and golden brown. Check halfway through and flip with a spatula if necessary.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.