Garlic & Mushroom Quick Quinoa Stuffing courtesy of NOW
- 1 Q Cups™ Savory Garlic & Mushroom
- ½ cup chicken stock, boiling
- ¼ cup roasted leeks, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted celery, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup Marcona Almonds, Blanched
- 1 tablespoon Almond Oil
- 2 teaspoons sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place oven at 350F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine almond oil with leeks, carrots, celery, red pepper, and salt.
- Place vegetables on prepared sheet pan and roast for 20-25 or until lightly browned.
- Add ½ cup boiling chicken stock to savory garlic and mushroom Q Cup™, stir, and cover for 5 minutes.
- Combine cooked quinoa with roasted leeks, carrots, celery, red pepper, Marcona almonds, and sage.
Serve warm with turkey breast, gluten-free gravy and top with cranberry.
Posted on WholeFoods Magazine 11/21/2016