What is BioPQQ?
BioPQQ is an all-natural, nutritional supplement that supports brain health by stimulating nerve growth factor, increasing mitochondria, and providing superior antioxidant protection. Made in Japan, BioPQQ® is a natural, purified, water-soluble pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ-Na2) produced by fermentation.
BioPQQ and Brain Health
- Taking BioPQQ of 8 weeks may reduce confusion, anxiety and depression and improve energy.
- Taking BioPQQ for 24 weeks may: may increase memory recall, reverse the decline in cognitive function, and improve other higher brain functions like spatial awareness.
- BioPQQ may improve working memory which includes complex cognitive tasks such as learning, reasoning, and comprehension.
- BioPQQ can improve short term memory and the ability to recall relevant information in the middle of an activity.
- Clinical studies in humans have shown that BioPQQ enhances short-term memory and attention.
- It promotes cognitive health and memory by combating mitochondrial dysfunction and protecting neurons from oxidative damage.
BioPQQ and Energy
- BioPQQ has antioxidant and B-vitamin-like activity.
- It improves energy metabolism and healthy aging.
- It reduces markers of inflammation.
- BioPQQ improves general feelings of well-being and may improve sleep.
BioPQQ and Sports
- For anyone involved in sports BioPQQ is a perfect additional nutrient.
- It is safe and has been approved in sanctioned sports.
- It plays an important role in the creation of mitochondria and the activation of energy building cell growth.
- BioPQQ has also been approved by Informed Choice and Informed Sport Certification. It is safe for all athletes.
BioPQQ and Aging
- PQQ is known to influence multiple cellular pathways, including the production of nerve growth factor (NGF).
- It has been shown to attenuate mitochondrial oxidative stress as well as stimulate mitochondrial bio-genesis.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction is a key factor in the development of numerous health conditions, especially those typically related to aging.