Bangalore, India–Natural Remedies announced that its branded ingredients have been verified as Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project and NSF International. The company also said over 85 signature botanical extracts were verified as Non-GMO.
Verified Non-GMO Project products have gone through a rigorous process to ensure they meet consensus-based standards, Natural Remedies explained in the release. The five Natural Remedies branded ingredients include:
- BacoMind, a patented, clinically tested memory and cognition enhancing standardized phytochemical composition containing full-spectrum extract with 9 different bio-actives derived from Bacopa monnieri.
- Turmacin, a naturally bioavailable composition derived from Turmeric used for the management of joint and cartilage health. Turmacin is standardized to contain bioactive polysaccharides Turmerosaccharides and does not contain curcuminoids.
- Gutgard, a clinically researched, flavonoid-rich bioactive for gut health prepared from Glycyrrhiza glabra and enriched with 50 different flavonoids.
- OciBest, a clinically tested standardized herbal composition derived from Ocimum tenuiflorum to support stress management.
- AP-Bio, a phytochemical composition from Andrographis paniculata to manage symptoms of common cold (Immune Health).
“As the industry matures and consumers needs changes, we are expanding to meet our customer needs with Non-GMO Verified ingredients,” said Suresh Lakshmikanthan, global head of human health business for Natural Remedies. “We are working together with our cultivating partners to expand our Non-GMO supply chain to ensure we can continue to provide multiple choices to our customers. NSF International is providing an important service to help meet the demand for Non-GMO Project verification.”