Washington, D.C.—The Council for Responsible Nutrition announced in a press release that four voting members have joined its ranks, along with three associate members.
The voting members are:
- Functional Remedies: Manufactures and markets their own blend of agricultural hemp, infused with their proprietary LipidTrans infusion process that preserves beneficial nutrients. Its line of products includes full-spectrum hemp oil tinctures, salves, and capsules.
- Harvest One: A global cannabis company that develops and manufactures lifestyle and wellness products in regulated markets around the world.
- Slolron Inc.: Manufactures and distributes organic, plant-based Ferritin-Iron products produced in the U.S. as a food and supplement ingredient. The product is efficiently absorbed and has a controlled release, helping consumers avoid irritation.
- Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics: A research-driven manufacturer offering plant, fungal, microbial and animal enzymes and a full line of probiotics. The company can provide custom formulations, individual bulk enzymes and probiotics, and its own line of blends.
Related: CRN Gains 11 New Members, Including CV Sciences, OmniActive Health Technologies
CRN Announces Agenda for The Workshop, The Conference
CRN on DSHEA at 25: The Industry is at a Crossroads
The associate members are:
- Schooley Mitchell: A cost reduction-consulting firm, with offices from coast-to-coast in the United States and Canada. The firm on average reduces their clients’ business service expenses by 28%, and only earn a fee if the client accepts their recommendations.
- TagOne: Supply chain management advisory and blockchain technology company that delivers transparency to the natural product industry through innovation in supply chain management. Provides end-to-end track-and-trace capabilities.
- Vicente Sederberg LLP: National cannabis law firm that helps clients navigate marijuana and hemp laws and regulations, while helping to shape those policies.
A complete list of CRN member companies is available on the association’s website. For more information about becoming a CRN member, contact Carl Hyland, vice president, membership development at email@example.com or 202-204-7674.