Barcelona, Spain—GOED Exchange, the biennial event for omega-3 professionals, is now open for registration, according to a press release.
The international conference will have the theme of “stimulating growth in the omega-3 industry,” and will take place February 4-6, 2020, in Barcelona, Spain, at the Hotel Arts.
Related: New Study Allows Researchers to Calculate Proper Dose of Omega-3s
GOED Releases 2016-2017 Update to Ingredient Market Report
Study: Fish Consumption and Supplementation Necessary for Healthy Omega-3 Levels
Featured sessions include:
- New York Times best-selling author Seth Stephens-Davidowitz explaining what your customers’ Google searches tell you about how they think
- Important omega-3 scientific updates on the latest brain and cognitive health research as well as a landmark study about to be published on omega-3s and dose-response in cardiovascular outcomes
- A comprehensive presentation on consumer insights and market dynamics and how they can stimulate growth in the omega-3 category
- A special interactive “omega-3 sensory experience” session
- A presentation looking at “tele-medicine” and how the medical paradigm is changing
- Plus, sessions on omega-3 policy, supply chain issues and much more