Workplace stress is the silently emerging public health crisis; a recent survey revealed that in the U.S. and the UK, there was a 27% drop in self-reported mental wellness in the workplace across all segments and populations. For frontline workers, it’s an especially trying time. At the Naturally Informed virtual event Mental Wellness: Mastering the Market, which took place January 20-21, leading experts offered insights and tools to help companies throughout the natural products industry address workplace stress and employee burnout. Tune in below to hear their valuable advice.
To view more informational and educational sessions from this and other Naturally Informed virtual events, register for free on-demand access:
Taking Control of the Immunity & Wellness Market
- Strategies for Immune Wellness with Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Wellness and Immunity: A new mega-trend? with Shelley Balanko, Ph.D., of The Hartman Group
- Nutrients & Nutraceuticals for Immunity with James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
Driving Value Through Sustainability Across the Supply Chain
- Regenerative Agriculture 2020: A Primer on the Future of Food with Thomas M. Newmark of The Carbon Underground
- Retailer Roundtable: Starting Local to Spark Change with Alan Lewis, Natural Grocers, and Abraham Nabors, Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
- Resilience in Action: Best Sourcing Practices for Supplier Sustainability with Greg Ris, Indena U.S.A., Inc.
Driving Opportunities in the Microbiome Space
- Postbiotics: What are they and how do they work? with Colin Hill, Ph.D.
- Your Guide to a Complete Microbiome Makeover with Fred Pescatore, MD, MPH, CCN
- The New Frontier? AI and personalization in the microbiome space with Afif Ghannoum, Aline de Santa Izabel, Mariette Abrahams, and Jay Jacobowitz of Retail Insights
- This is Your Brain on Food with Uma Naidoo, M.D.
- Nutrition for Life: Introducing the Link Between Food, Brain Development, Mental Performance & Behaviour with Dr. Alex Richardson
- New Ashwagandha Research for Stress, Sleep & Immune Health with Dr. Michael Lelah
Join Us for More Education & Networking!
On April 21-22, 2021, WholeFoods Magazine and Trust Transparency Center will host our next virtual event in the #NaturallyInformed series: Nutri-Beauty: Mastering the Market. The nutricosmetics and beauty-from-within market is booming as self-care becomes more important to consumers taking charge of their own health. When it comes to the nutri-beauty market, seeing is believing, with consumers expecting visible results. From a perfect smile and smooth, radiant skin to thick, shiny hair and strong nails, consumers want to look and feel their best. During this two-day event, we will bridge the gaps between science and strategy in the beauty-from-within space, bringing together world-class research, business intelligence, and regulatory insights to allow suppliers, brands, retailers, practitioners, and other industry players to master the rapidly developing space. Reserve your spot for this free event, and check out the rest of the 2021 schedule, at www.naturallyinformed.net.