Get the answers to those questions and more from Colin Hill, Ph.D., Professor of Microbiology at University College Cork in Ireland, discussing the official ISAPP definition of the term postbiotics. This talk, originally presented live on October 20, 2020 during the Naturally Informed Driving Opportunities in the Microbiome Space virtual conference, was underwritten by event Premier Sponsor Stratum Nutrition.
For more on the microbiome, don’t miss The Future of the Microbiome Virtual Summit, taking place March 23-25, 2021. The free event will cover a range of topics core to the future of the sector—from the first 1000 days, to inflammation and metabolism, bioinformatics, CRISPR, next-gen technologies and more. Registration is open now.
And to view more informational and educational sessions from the Naturally Informed virtual events series, register for free on-demand access:
Taking Control of the Immunity & Wellness Market
- Strategies for Immune Wellness with Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Wellness and Immunity: A new mega-trend? with Shelley Balanko, Ph.D., of The Hartman Group
- Nutrients & Nutraceuticals for Immunity with James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
Driving Value Through Sustainability Across the Supply Chain
- Regenerative Agriculture 2020: A Primer on the Future of Food with Thomas M. Newmark of The Carbon Underground
- Retailer Roundtable: Starting Local to Spark Change with Alan Lewis, Natural Grocers, and Abraham Nabors, Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
- Resilience in Action: Best Sourcing Practices for Supplier Sustainability with Greg Ris, Indena U.S.A., Inc.
Driving Opportunities in the Microbiome Space
- Your Guide to a Complete Microbiome Makeover with Fred Pescatore, MD, MPH, CCN
- The New Frontier? AI and personalization in the microbiome space with Afif Ghannoum, Aline de Santa Izabel, Mariette Abrahams, and Jay Jacobowitz of Retail Insights
Mental Wellness: Mastering the Market
- Nutrition for Life: Introducing the Link Between Food, Brain Development, Mental Performance & Behaviour with Dr. Alex Richardson
- New Ashwagandha Research for Stress, Sleep & Immune Health with Dr. Michael Lelah
- Psychedelic Therapy: Healing Hearts, Minds and Souls with David Bronner
Join Us for More Education & Networking!
On April 21-22, 2021, WholeFoods Magazine and Trust Transparency Center will host our next virtual event in the #NaturallyInformed series: Nutri-Beauty: Mastering the Market. The nutricosmetics and beauty-from-within market is booming as self-care becomes more important to consumers taking charge of their own health. When it comes to the nutri-beauty market, seeing is believing, with consumers expecting visible results. From a perfect smile and smooth, radiant skin to thick, shiny hair and strong nails, consumers want to look and feel their best. During this two-day event, we will bridge the gaps between science and strategy in the beauty-from-within space, bringing together world-class research, business intelligence, and regulatory insights to allow suppliers, brands, retailers, practitioners, and other industry players to master the rapidly developing space. Reserve your spot for this free event, and check out the rest of the 2021 schedule, at www.naturallyinformed.net.