London—The Sustainable Food Awards, organized by Ecovia Intelligence, and designed to recognize industry leaders who are helping build the sustainable food field, are now open for entries. The awards are open to food & beverage brands, retailers & distributors, ingredient firms, packaging companies, NGOs, certification agencies, and related firms.
The international awards are broken into five categories:
- New Sustainable Product: given to a new food/beverage product with sustainability credentials.
- Sustainable Ingredient: given to a new ingredient that makes a sustainable difference in terms of environmental and/or social impact.
- Sustainable Packaging: a new packaging format with a low environmental impact.
- Sustainability Pioneer: given to a leader in some aspect of sustainability.
- Sustainability Leadership: given to an organization that leads in various aspects of sustainability.
Related: Ecovia Intelligence Predicts Surge in Upcycled Products for 2022
5 Hot Topics at the Sustainable Foods Summit
Packaging that Attracts Consumers
Entries must be submitted by April 29; finalists will be notified by May 16. Winners will be announced at a ceremony that will take place on June 16, in Amsterdam. It will be co-hosted alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit, June 16-17.