Since 2000, ChildLife® Essentials has been committed to offering the first complete line of premium liquid nutritional supplements made especially for infants and children to keep them healthy and strong. Dr. Murray Clarke opened his medical clinic in Santa Monica, CA, in 1988 with a general practice utilizing acupuncture, herbs, nutrition and homeopathy.
One of the challenges Dr. Clarke faced was the lack of high-quality supplements without toxins that were geared towards babies and children. This inspired him to create his own formulas specifically targeting the unique needs of children, without the high levels of toxins. ChildLife® Essentials has a 19-year track record of success in providing parents the tools they need to help support their kids’ health needs and requirements. Their mission is to improve, enhance, and support your child’s health for life. Their core values include quality, integrity, efficacy and trust, while their commitment is to:
- Create premium natural supplements
- Only use top-quality, pure ingredients
- Make allergy-free, gluten-free and GMO-free supplements
- Never use artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or fillers
In 2018, ChildLife® Essentials First Defense won the Best of Supplements Award. The following year, their Echinacea won the Taste for Life 2019 Back-to-School Essentials Immunity Support Award. In 2020, their new Multi Vitamin SoftMelts™ were chosen as NFM’s (Natural Food Merchandiser) #1 Editor’s Pick for top new innovation.
Now ChildLife® Essentials is proud to present its newest vitamin delivery format:
ChildLife® Essentials SoftMelts™
The Non-Gummy Gummies™
- Better than traditional gummy supplements, which tend to be packed with sugar, ChildLife® SoftMelts™ have natural sugar-free sweetening agents such as Stevia and Xylitol.
- Provides an easy-to-chew option with a great taste!
- ChildLife® SoftMelts™ are individually packaged in blister cards, with each one maintaining moisture, unlike a traditional bottle of gummies, which tends to dry out over time.
Efficacy, Purity and Taste
ChildLife® Essentials SoftMelts™ are packed with essential vitamins in convenient chewable tablets that are gluten-free, sugar-free, and contain no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Combined with the natural sweetness of xylitol with a burst of fresh orange and berry flavors, ChildLife® Essentials SoftMelts™ are formulated specifically for a child’s nutritional requirements, beginning at age one.
ChildLife® Essentials Multi Vitamin SoftMelts™ contains:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Biotin contribute to normal energy metabolism.*
- Vitamins A, D3, E, Zinc and Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.*
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.*
- Folic Acid contributes to normal cognitive function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.*
- SUPPORTS Overall Health & Wellness for Active Children
- PROVIDES a Convenient Option for Busy On-the-Go Days
- DELIVERS a Boost of Nutrients Any Time of the Day
- INCLUDES B Vitamins for Maintaining Normal Energy
ChildLife® Essentials Healthy Vision SoftMelts™ contains:
- Wild-grown Bilberry Extract is a little berry that packs a mighty punch. Bilberry has a long-known positive effect on vision and delivers strong antioxidants that help preserve the function of the eyes.*
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are powerful antioxidants that protect the eyes and prevent oxidative damage.*
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance and support of healthy vision.*
- SUPPORTS Healthy Vision Function and Maintenance
- PROVIDES Important Carotenoids for Eye Health
- DELIVERS Blue-Light Filtering Ingredients
- INCLUDES Powerful Antioxidants from Bilberry