San Diego, CA—Beginning in early 2022, consumers will be able to purchase CV Sciences’ +PlusCBD brand in 770 GNC locations, according to a press release.
The initial product assortment will include the following items:
- Extra Strength Formula; Cherry Mango Gummies – 10mg CBD per gummy, 30 count
- Extra Strength Formula; Softgels – 15mg per serving, 30 count
- Extra Strength; Peppermint Liquid – 10mg per serving
- Raspberry Sleep Gummies – 10mg per gummy with Magnolia, Lemon Balm & Melatonin, 30 count
- Strawberry Lemonade Calm Gummies – 10mg per gummy with L-Theanine & 5-HTP, 30 count
“We are thrilled to partner with GNC, a leading global health and wellness brand, and view this agreement as a major milestone in our distribution expansion strategy as well as a strong testament to the safety and efficacy of CV Sciences’ portfolio of high-quality products,” said Joseph Dowling, Chief Executive Officer of CV Sciences. “This agreement is also a positive reflection of the favorable regulatory momentum that is starting to build following the recent passage of AB 45 in California, which should serve as a framework for responsible CBD legislation in other states and eventually at the federal level.”