Anaheim, CA—New Hope Network announced that Natural Products Expo West 2021, which had been scheduled for March, is being rescheduled to May 24-27, 2021, due to the uncertainty that continues to be caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. In the announcement, Group Show Director Lacey Gautier explains, “We hope the additional 12 weeks will result in more of the progress and recovery needed to return to travel and gatherings with the necessary security and safety assurances in place.”
Notable changes, as outlined in the announcement:
- The event will have a new day pattern of Monday through Thursday, ending before Memorial Day weekend.
- Events and education will be held Monday through Thursday.
- Exhibits will take open Tuesday through Thursday.
- There will be no Super Pass Upgrade. “We have decided to discontinue the Super Pass upgrade for the entirety of 2021,” Gautier shared. “All education sessions will now be included in an Exhibit Hall badge.”
- Virtual options will be offered for most of education sessions due to decreased room capacities and as a convenience for those who are unable to travel or attend the rescheduled show.
- Some larger networking events will be altered or cancelled to maintain health and safety measures.
“We are committed to providing timely and transparent communication as we navigate this next phase together,” Gautier said. An outline of current health and safety policies for Expo West 2021 can be found here, and Gautier noted in the announcement that these efforts will continue to evolve as show organizers collaborate with health authorities. More information regarding how the show will transform will be provided in the upcoming months, and exhibitors will be contacted via email regarding next steps and options. Answers to FAQs regarding transferring exhibit space fees, marketing or sponsorship opportunities, and more can be found here.