Washington, D.C.—The Natural Products Association (NPA) released the agenda for The Big Natural, which takes place September 11-12, right after their lobbying Day on the Hill on the 10th.
Highlights of the agenda include:
Wednesday, September 11
- Legislation and Regulatory Reform in the Natural Products Industry
- Consumer Confidence and Safeguarding the Food and Supplement Supply Chain
- Legality of CBD in Food and Pathways to Market
- Sports Nutrition and Probiotics
- Legislative Update on the Natural Products Industry
Thursday, September 12
- New Frontiers in Probiotic Dietary Supplement Research
- Efficacy of Live Microbial Ingredients
- International Regulatory Hurdles
- Changing Landscape for Dietary Fibers
- CBD Supply Chain: Keeping Up with Demand and Traceability
- Medical Foods/Functional Foods
For the full agenda or to register, go here.