Trumbull, CT—Clarion Events has announced additional April webinars designed for restaurant and foodservice professionals who are impacted by COVID-19, according to a press release. Led by industry experts and previous Clarion Event speakers, audience members will learn about creating a cash flow plan, applying hospitality skills to non-hospitality jobs, staying calm in anxious times, rent assistance programs, and tools for operating safely now and later.
“To address the strong desire for updated content in these unprecedented times, we are utilizing our relationships with industry experts to provide content and information from industry experts, partners, associations, and more,” said Tom Loughran, Vice President for the Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group, in the press release. “Our team is continuously updating our Industry Resource Page to help food and beverage professionals stay educated and connected.”
• April 21, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET, Influencing Influencers Sheltered at Home During COVID-19. Presenter: Nancy Trent, Founder and President, Trent & Company. Register here.
• April 22, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET, Delivering Confidence: Food Safety Moving Forward to a New Normal. Presenters: Betsy Craig, Founder & CEO, MenuTrinfo; Douglas Davis, CPFS, Sr. Director Global Food Safety, Marriott International; and Christy Trinkler, Sr. Director Product Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, Trabon. Register here.
• April 28, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET, UPDATE: Rent Assistance for Foodservice Tenants Leasing Retail and Commercial Space from Landlord’s During COVID-19. Presenter: Dale Willerton, Founder, The Lease Coach. Register here.
• April 29, 1:00 – 2:00 pm, ET, Re-Restaurant 2020: The Restaurant Operator’s PATH TO THE NEXT NORMAL. Presenters: Kathleen Wood, Founder & CEO, Kathleen Wood Partners and Jamie Griffin, CEOvisor & Growth Strategist, Growisely.com. Register here.
• April 30, 1:00 – 2:00 pm, ET, Pivot … Punt … Prepare. Presenter: Sandy Korem, The Catering Coach. Register here.
Since March, over a dozen webinars have been presented. To access past webinars, click here.
“We appreciate the industry’s continued support of the Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group, and hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during this difficult time,” said Loughran.