Salt Lake City, UT—GOED and the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) have partnered to present a free virtual panel discussion on consumer perceptions of certified sustainable supplements.
The one-hour presentation will take place via webinar on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 8:00 AM PDT, according to a press release from the topic. Speakers will present data and insights that are driving consumer purchasing habits in the omega-3 supplement world.
- Chris Gearheart, GOED Director of Member Communications & Engagement
- Emily Wyatt, MSC Content Marketing Manager, US
- Laura Johnson, MSC Senior Commercial Manager, Western US
- Esmeralda Garcia-Smith, Sam’s Club Director of Product Development & Sourcing (Consumables/H&W)
- Sam Wiley, Wiley’s Finest CEO
Interested parties can register here.