New York, NY—Registration is now open for the 2nd annual Plant Based World Conference & Expo, which will take place June 5-6 at the Javits Center in New York City, according to a press release. There will be more than 250 plant-based vendors in the exhibit hall, and educational sessions in three different forums focused on business, healthcare, and community.
- The Business Forum, programmed in partnership with Eat for the Planet. This track is designed to educate buyers of plant-based products across retail and food service on the latest consumer trends and business opportunities.
- The Healthcare Forum, programmed by The Plantrician Project. Experts in the medical community will share the latest research on the link between diet and chronic disease.
- Two keynote presentations, both of which are free and open to all attendees, featuring speakers from across the plant-based movement.
- Community Day, which will be open to all attendees on Saturday, June 6.
- PBW Connect!, a matchmaking program where exhibitors will be able to meet one-on-one with buyers in retail and foodservice.
Related: Plant Based World Expo: “This Is Here to Stay, and Keep Growing”
Plant-Based Food Retail Sales Grew 11% This Past Year
Exhibitors that have already signed up to participate include Follow Your Heart, Plantmade, Good Catch Foods, Miyoko’s, No Evil Foods, Califia, Daiya, Sweet Earth, Dr. Bronner’s, Elmhurst, and more.
Chris Nemchek, General Manager of the Expo, said in the release: “We have listened to our partners, attendees, and exhibitors and have streamlined our education program, expanded our exhibit floor, and added new features. We are thrilled to announce that we will once again be working with The Plantrician Project, Eat for the Planet, the Plant Based Foods Association, and others to deliver a stellar conference program for retail and foodservice professionals, healthcare professionals, and the general public.”
There are several passes to choose from, Nemchek added: An All-Access Conference Pass, a Single Day Conference Pass, a Community Day Pass, and a Free Expo Pass for Qualified Trade Professionals.