Washington, D.C.—The Natural Products Association’s annual conference, The Big Natural, will kick off with remarks from NFL runningback and hall of famer John Riggins, according to a press release. The keynote address will be made by Richard Cleland, assistant director of the division of advertising practices at the FTC, and at lunch on Wednesday, September 11, attendees will be addressed by Mathew Fraser, who earned the title of Fittest Man on Earth at the 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 CrossFit Games.
Other speakers include:
- Jim Emme, CEO, Now Health Group
- Amy Smith, Ph.D., regulatory global lead for DuPont Probiotics
- Nyree Dardarian, MS, RD, CSSD, FAND, LDN, assistant clinical professor and director of the center for nutrition & performance at Drexel University, as well as sports nutritionist for the Philadelphia Union and the Philadelphia Flyers
- Kevin Bell, principal of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman
- And NPA’s own experts: Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., president and CEO of NPA, and Mark LeDoux, chairman of the Board of Directors at NPA and CEO of Natural Alternatives International.
Related: NPA Releases Agenda for The Big Natural
NPA Announces Sports Nutrition Speakers for The Big Natural
Throwback: NPA’s Inaugural Event, The Big Natural, a Success
The Big Natural will take place at MGM National Harbor, and will be preceded by a day of advocacy in Congress.